Beyond total support for the BLUEROADS solution (including feature enhancements and solution customization), our top priority is the success of your channel sales strategy. That's why our support efforts go beyond our software.
- BLUEROADS Product Implementation Services include project management, business process alignment, system design, installation, configuration, integration, and training as you prepare to go live
- BLUEROADS Technical Support provides troubleshooting, migration and upgrade coordination, and best practices usage advice
- The BLUEROADS Product Support Center provides online case management
- BLUEROADS Professional Services can assist you with assessing your channel strategy, and analyzing channel performance based on data in your BLUEROADS system
- BLUEROADS Product Training is available through our CSG BLUEROADS University classroom training, via web broadcasting, or at your location. Training may be customized for your implementation
Technical Support Offerings
CSG offers maintenance and support services to BLUEROADS customers with current Maintenance Agreements.
- Standard Support: business-hours support for your production environment
- Premium Support: extended support hours, plus other extended or additional features, such as monthly service activity reports
- Blue Angel Support: additional services such as data analysis and custom reporting, additional training and configuration assistance, and process consultation
All offerings provide the following:
- Web-based case submission and access to Support website
- E-mail case submission
- Telephone support
- Includes software updates, major releases, and patches
- Named authorized support contacts
- Access to client update briefings
- Access to password protected ‘customer only’ area of blueroads.com
BLUEROADS Technical Support
- Phone: 1-866-376-2583 (outside U.S. +1-650.349.8500)
- Address: 5000 148th Ave NE, Suite 150 | Redmond, WA 98052
- Web: www.csgchannels.com
Please refer to your “Services and Implementation Description” (Maintenance and Support Agreement) for additional terms, restrictions, and services provided.